Some words about us

We have a very strong international (overseas) student client base in Australia which has an ongoing growing need for a range of Educational Courses – Master’s Degrees, Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Diploma, Diploma, Student Visas – Extension of visas, change of courses, Elicos– English classes and a range of Skilled and Employer Sponsored Visas.

Emergency Services

(Police, Fire, Ambulance) Australia’s primary emergency call service number is Triple Zero (000) 000
Can be dialed from any fixed, mobile or pay phones. Only use this number in an emergency.
Alcohol and Drug Information Service
Confidential, non-judgmental 24 hour/seven days a week helpline for anybody seeking assistance with alcohol or other drug use 1800 422 5991800 422 599
13 11 1413 11 14
LifeLine13 11 14
Free over the phone counselling service 13 11 14


Share living arrangements, Rent a flat or house
Australian Homestay Network
Homestay is a cultural exchange between a local family and a visiting International Student who comes to live as a guest in their home while they are studying
UniLodge provides individual and shared student accommodation

Study in Australia

Information on Studying in Australia1300 363 079
Find courses, information about study and living in Australia 1300 363 079 1300 363 079
Information on Studying in Australia1300 363 079
Legal Information on Studying in Australia131 881
Government site, Laws for International Education Providers 131 881
Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)1300 363 263
Information for students studying in Australia 1300 363 263
Public Transport MelbourneTrain, Bus Trams, services, facilities
VIC’s Smartcard ticket system
Taxis Combined Services13 33 00
Book a taxicab online 13 33 00

Other Helpful Sites

Australian Taxation Office132 861
Lodge your tax return, Get a tax file number 132 861
Find your local Library